First, the pictures as promissed
|Canyonlands and Sand Dunes|
|From Canyonlands and Sand Dunes|
Alright – on to todays post.
I want to keep it short and too the point. Road trips. We took a fare share of them over the past few years. Just share a few moments from each one.
The first one was up to Montreal with Sad, Em, and Jeefer.
- Probably the most crazy part was driving through a blizzard in Jeff’s “88” Taurus
- Canadian Tire Hockey
- An entire burger left in the back seat.
- Throwing Socks
The next trip was to DC with Kyle, Em, John, and Sad
- Someone singing in the shower
- Someone getting slapped in the face
- Asleep, while everyone thinks you are still awake
- Happy Face, Happy Face, Happy Face, Sad Face
- Chocolate town
There was the trip to Boston with Sad, Em, and Wahid
- Eating the biggest burger I have ever seen and getting a certificate for it
- Harry Potter Museum – before I liked Harry Potter
- Crazy street market
Then we had several little road trips- like driving nearly an hour just to eat at a dairy queen. Or the trips to NYC.
Good times were had by all. These are the times in school that I wish could last forever.
Only 2 more days left.